Salads like these are a huge weakness for me and with it being Junk Free June this is a perfect one to have and it’s so filling!
Even though it’s a basic salad it’s still one of my favourite and you can change it up so many ways!
I didn’t cook an egg to go with because I’m not really a egg fan but that’s totally up to you though.
1 Bag of Romaine Lettuce
1 Chicken Breast
Bacon (Just what you want)
Salt & Pepper
1 Loaf of Ciabatta Bread
The dressing came with the lettuce
- Cut the Chicken Breast into chunks and season with salt and pepper. I used heaps of pepper so there was a real kick to it.
- Cut the Bacon into pieces, also, rip the bread into small chunks.
- Put the bread on a oven tray, drizzle the bread with some Olive Oil and grill till toasted, mine took about 5-7mins
- Heat some Olive Oil in a pan and once that becomes hot place the Chicken in the pan and start cooking away. Once it’s near cooked, add the Bacon and cook that with the Chicken
- Once everything is cooked put in a bowl with the lettuce and mix together, add the dressing and mix that through it. Sprinkle with some Parmesan Cheese and you’re good to go!
Unfortunately I forgot to take a picture of my salad probably because I was too excited to eat it.
Image Source picjumbo